Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you will be welcomed our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in (maximum 35 minutes driving).
Day 2: Saigon – Mekong Delta – My Tho – Ben Tre - Saigon (Breakfast at hotel/Halal Lunch included)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 08:00AM and depart for My Tho City, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields, stopping to see how the rice is cultivated an take pictures of the rice farms in the Mekong River Delta. On arrival at My Tho, take a leisurely boat trip to Tortoise Island. Then disembark and go for a gentle stroll through the picturesque orchards and fruit garden. Have halal lunch then enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre Town, Return to the water for a relaxing rowing boat ride along a small canal, cruising in the shade of the water coconut trees. Learn about bee-keeping in the delta and sip are freshing cup of honey tea to the accompaniment of traditional Vietnamese folk music. Then travel the narrow rural countryside road by horse cart to visit the coconut candy mill to find out how this delicious confectionery is made and sample the finished product. Return by boat to My Tho and drive back to Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – Saigon Shopping (Breakfast at hotel/Halal Lunch included)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City then drive to the Cuchi Tunnels. Leaving the bustling city behind the scenery begins to change, first to lush rice paddies, then to rubber plantations, and finally to villagers drying noodles by the side of the road and going about their daily chores. On arrival start the visit with the Ben Dinh or Ben Duoc sections of the tunnel. Here you can imagine what it was like to be a guerrilla complete with Russian Carbine rifles and AK 47's. On display in the visitor's section you can see a map of the tunnel system; this really helps you comprehend the complexity and the ingenious design of the tunnels. Have lunch at a local Halal restaurant. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Saigon – Special City Muslim Shopping Tour (Breakfast at hotel/Halal Lunch included)
8:00am Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Then we will take you on a tour of the city that will touch on some of the historical antecedents to modern Saigon as well as delving into some of the more everyday traditional lifestyle of the Saigonese.
• Saigon's Eco village (The best place for the kid and shooting photos) located on Saigon riverside, this peaceful tourist village is full of green spaces with flowers and swaying trees. It is famous weekend location for the local people for picnics and fishing. Enjoying a cup of Vietnamese coffee here is a great way to kick-start this amazing city exploration experience.
After that we'll head to center and discover history and culture of Saigon with:
• City Hall
• Opera House
• Central Post Office
• Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
• The oldest Mosque: Dong Du Mosque
SHOPPING AT WHOLE SALES STORE:
• Mai Collection for Telekung, Tudung
• Diana Store for Kain, Silk, Cotton
+ Trip end at 5:00pm.
Day 5: Saigon Departure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for your flight home. End of the trip.
- Local English speaking tour guide; other languages are available on request
- Private transportation with A/C from/to your hotel in Saigon
- Lunch at a local Halal restaurant
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
- All entrance fees
- Private boat trip in Mekong
Cost / per person
Rate: Our rate is quoted in US dollars per person.
- Hochiminh City Muslim Tour
- Hochiminh Muslim Tour Depart Every Day
- Best of Saigon Muslim tour 4 Days
- Hochiminh Muslim Tour 4 Days
- Saigon and Mekong Delta Muslim Tour
- Best of Saigon - Mui Ne Muslim Tour 2 Days
- The best of Saigon and Muine Muslim Tour 4 Days
- Hochiminh City and Mekong Muslim Tour 5 Days
- Hochiminh and Mekong Muslim 5 Days